freecalypso-tools: fix -Werror=format-security in get_pirelli_imei()

Vadim Yanitskiy axilirator at gmail.com
Thu May 23 18:06:32 UTC 2024

On 24.05.2024 00:34, Mychaela Falconia wrote:
> Thank you for the bug report!  I just pushed a fix, although I had to
> make it slightly different from your patch: [...]

Thanks for a very quick response!  I didn't take that additional '\n'
into account, so using fputs() is indeed a better approach.

Meanwhile, I am done updating the PKGBUILD scripts, so now they all
should produce packages on recent Arch Linux versions with gcc 14.1.1
without errors.  I am using the configure-script where available and
passing '--prefix=/usr' to it.

--
Best regards,
Vadim.