freecalypso-tools: fix -Werror=format-security in get_pirelli_imei()

Vadim Yanitskiy axilirator at gmail.com
Thu May 23 19:06:05 UTC 2024

On 24.05.2024 01:17, Mychaela Falconia wrote:
> Do you have a single URL from which all of them are linked?

You can find all FreeCalypso PKGBUILDs here:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages?O=0&SeB=n&K=freecalypso&outdated=&SB=p&SO=d&PP=50&submit=Go

The web-form does not allow to additionally filter by maintainer, but
this is not a problem since nobody else has any FreeCalypso packages.

> For packages that still have the /opt/freecalypso requirement, are you
> doing something like the following: [...]
Currently I am not creating any symlinks.  Personally I am fine with
specifying full '/opt/freecalypso/bin' path before the binary name.  I
am considering adding symlinks, but for now this is a low priority task.

--
Best regards,
Vadim.